A conveniently located place to stay in North Haven on the riverfront, just 20 mins from Port Macquarie.
Studio cabin with a private deck. Sleeps 7 people.
Our two-bedroom studio cabins are fully self-contained and feature a private deck at the entrance with a 4 piece outdoor setting.
There is a double bed plus a set of bunks, and a trio bunk (double on the bottom and single on the top).
The kitchen includes a stovetop, microwave, refrigerator, toaster and tea and coffee making facilities along with cooking and eating utensils.
The living area has a dining table, lounge, flat-screen TV and pedestal fan.
There is a small private bathroom with all towels and toiletries provided.
Rates from $119* per night
Rates are for 2 guests with a maximum occupancy of 7 guests. Additional guests are charged at $16 for adults and $10 for children.
- Bedroom : Double bed, set of bunks, trio bunk, linen, spare blanket, wardrobe, clock radio, bath towels, iron and ironing board
- Bathroom : Shower, vanity, toilet, welcome pack with shampoo, conditioner and soap
- Self Contained Kitchen : Fully equipped with stove top, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge/freezer, cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery, detergent and cloth
- Lounge / Dining : A lounge, coffee table and ceiling fan
- Verandah : Spacious verandah with outdoor setting.
Jacaranda Holiday Park
NORTH HAVEN IN THE CAMDEN HAVEN AREA.
A nature lover’s retreat, North Haven is surrounded by activities and attractions for the whole family with long golden beaches, the Camden River, national parks and nature reserves on our doorstep.
Jacaranda Holiday Park North Haven is a beautifully landscaped park adjacent to the Camden River and an easy stroll to the beach, breakwall, clubs and local restaurants. We offer cabins, villas and excellent campsites for tents, camper trailers, caravans and motorhomes with spotless amenities and disabled facilities.
North Haven is 30 minutes to Port Macquarie and four hours to Sydney. Reminiscent of the wonderful seaside holidays of our childhood, it’s popular with tourists of all ages.